Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Harper {6 weeks}

Sweet little Harper is 6 weeks old. She was so tiny, it was like working with a newborn.  Her family lives in Colorado and were here to visit for Halloween. Kara contacted me to see if I had any openings for the weekend and it just so happened I did. Little did I know that my Sister-in-Law would go into labor when I had to go to my shoot. It made for a very interesting shoot. All in all, Harper was so fun and sweet to work with. Check out this sweet girl.

This suitcase was Kara's grandmothers and it was full of her scarves and accessories. This was such a sweet and special prop.





Sweet sleeping babies are my favorite thing in the world. So Sweet!


Miss Harper was Mini Mouse for Halloween and she was the tiniest mouse of them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment