Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rushing {Family} :: NWA Family Photographer

The morning started out with a few sprinkles and I was afraid we were getting rained out.  Praise the Lord, it only lasted a few minutes :).  We headed out to Hindsville, to a friends property, for some fabulous scenic photos.  Destiny did great coordinating the outfits, but I don't think this family could not look beautiful!  Little Ella Claire always looks adorable :) 

I hope you enjoy!


Love this gold chair I found at an auction for a steal!



Ella Claire is so beautiful. I think she looks just like a Precious Moments baby, don't you!


Such a sweet smile showing all those cute teeth :) 



Sweet chubby little legs. LOVE them!


Thanks you Jonathan and Destiny for giving me the opportunity to capture these moments for you!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment