Friday, May 13, 2011

Finley Turns 2!

My sweet nephew Finley turned 2 on May 7th! We headed out to my parents house (the farm) for a cowboy party where the kids enjoyed a scavenger hunt, smores and horse back riding.  Finley was so excited and absolutely the cutest little cow poke out there.

Details, details







My tiny little cow poke, Jaxx


Finley and Poppy


Finley sittin' on Squirt all by himself!


Poppy and Bam Bam made Finn these adorable chaps, just like Poppy's!


Precious


Who knew throwing a coke into a bucket of water could be so fun!



Then, when I asked him to drink the coke, he proceeded to dunk his head into the bucket, silly boy.




Stompin' with Momma





Going...


Going...


Gone! "I'm alright"



Family photo op





Taking off across the yard just as fast as his little legs will take him!




Happy Birthday Finny, we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment