Monday, November 29, 2010

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had.  We have so much to be thankful for and are incredibly blessed.  My sweet mom puts on such a beautiful table setting with her winter china and antique glasses.  All of us girls each brought a dish to help out with the huge feast and to take a little of the stress off of Mom.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!






Dad, Kanya and Grandma all pitching in


Mom hard at work with the mashed potatoes


Papa carving the beautiful turkey


and...all the boys standing around and watching all the hard working going on, HA




Mom's beautiful turkey


 Kanya's green bean casserole 


Ashley's corn pudding. This was the first time I had corn pudding, I loved it!


My candied sweet potatoes. My designated dish I make every year


This was also a first for me and I loved it! Grandma's cranberry salad, yummo!


The whole spread!




Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment